January 18, 2024; 2-3:30 p.m.
Whether you call them non-degree credentials, microcredentials, or incremental credentials, there has been a proliferation of new credential types to serve learners, address employer demand, and complement degree programs. Navigating this fast-changing ecosystem can be a challenge. In this event, Credential As You Go and the Council of Graduate Schools explored how the credential landscape is changing and the ways in which non-degree credentials can serve as pathways into careers and graduate degree programs for learners from diverse backgrounds.
- Suzanne Ortega, President, Council of Graduate Schools
- Julie Masterson, Associate Provost and Dean of the Graduate College, Missouri State University
- Holly Zanville, Co-Lead, Credential As You Go
- Nan Travers, Co-Lead, Credential As You Go
- Graham L. Hammill, Vice Provost for Academic Affairs and Dean of the Graduate School, University at Buffalo
- Matthew Linton, Senior Manager, Programs and Publications, Council of Graduate Schools
- Kristen Vanselow, Assistant Vice President, Innovative Education and Partnerships, Florida Gulf Coast University
- Stephen E. Schmid, Strategic Program Development Consultant, Universities of Wisconsin