Thank you for your interest in Credential As You Go’s virtual Summit that took place on Wednesday, March 16 from 1 – 2:30 p.m. (EST): Big Concepts, Many Terms, Multiple Perspectives, Different Voices: A Summit on Language Used in the Credentialing Space. The purpose of the Summit was to hear from multiple perspectives on three key concepts and terminology areas:
1. Credentials and Pathways
2. Equity, Inclusion, Fairness
3. Competencies, Skills, Learning Outcomes
- Definitions and Use of Key Terms in Incremental Credentialing
- Credentials: Understand the problems. Identify the opportunities.
- The Credential Transparency Description Language (CTDL)
- The Emergence of Alternative Credentials, OECD Education Working Paper No. 216