Credential As You Go Participant
Colorado School of Mines
Implementation stage & efforts to date
- Development of Comprehensive Learning Records, Learning and Employment Records
- Working with third party groups or intermediaries
Goals for participation
- Create CLR (called TRAIL) for students to better highlight out of classroom learning that occurs on campus and in community. Have a draft of what this might look like, and are at phase of finding and creating software to track/display this information for each student.
- Plan to pilot by Fall ’23 and roll out by Summer ’24.
- Collecting activities students are involved in and coding them to our learning outcomes.
- Assistance and information on best practices and technology support would be appreciated.